Thursday, October 25, 2012

This is my first post in my first blog.  One main focus is to highlight God's creation.  This is the most gorgeous sunset I've ever seen.  My parents and I were driving in Florida and I shot the image through the car window.

Another focus is to encourage readers to make the most of their days here on earth, hence the name of the blog, with my favorite Scripture from the Bible:

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."  Psalm 118:24

My husband is the ultimate Energizer Bunny, running at full tilt from dawn to dusk.  But each morning he nurses a cup or two of coffee first thing, in the dark, by himself.  Often it's on the screened porch, sometimes watching the sunrise.  He gets his thoughts together, his focus for the day, turning his day over to the Lord for His purpose.  He has a good thing there.  Now I am trying to do it as often as possible.  Sometimes the day doesn't start that way, such as when we inadvertently step in kitty barf with our bare feet first thing, but hey, I needed to find it anyway - LOL!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment